Beginning to Be the Holiday Season Full Swing!

Hi!

Beginning to be the full swing of the holiday season for my small independent company based in Brussels (EBBR), Belgium with a Boeing 737-200! We mostly now fly rotations to and from holiday locations. That one flight is the second flight of the day! We are bringing back tourists from Dubrovnik, Croatia to our hub in Brussels

dubro001.jpg

LDDU, Dubrovnik, a fine small airport all in all

dubro002.jpg

We are taking off from runway 12 (pax view)

dubro003.jpg

Airborne and climbing! Looks like a fine area :), somewhat dry maybe

dubro004.jpg

Our flight plan brought us to the main airways lying above Adriatica. FL 280

dubro005.jpg

Next landfall was above northern Italy about Venice (missed Venice like a picture :) )

dubro006.jpg

After the Alps, and above Germany, I decided to descend to FL260 for cause of high altitude clouds!

dubro007.jpg

If I remember well, that's under our Top of Descent (TOD)

dubro008.jpg

We performed the VOR approach to runway 07L in Brussels EBBR

dubro009.jpg

That approach take us above EBBR, then getting distant and back to final!

dubro010.jpg

Short final to runway 07L!

dubro011.jpg

Reaching to our terminal (pax view)

dubro012.jpg

Docked. Passengers disembarking!

all my flights with:

.the boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.my plane, a Cantu/Kittyhawk Boeing 737-200ADV I tweaked under several aspects, and made liveries for

.some miscellaneous freeware improvements (tarmac textures, pax window view, and the like with some airport aprons, taxiways and runways improved by me from the FSX default, or airports improved with photorealistic textures made with FS Earth Tiles)

.people on the tarmacs, my creation with personalized default FSX people

.weather with FSXWX (and some clouds textures like adviced)

.flightplan partly with the simBrief site

.flight doc with the e-AIP sites of countries concerned

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Very nice shots and info as usual G'erard. However I feel sorry for the disembarking passengers! That first step to the Jetway looks like a pretty long one!! I hope they're all great in the Long Jump!! :eek::eek:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Larry, Rupert, and Jan for your comments!

Rupert: "That first step to the Jetway looks like a pretty long one!! I hope they're all great in the Long Jump!!" Hey! They are fit! They just come out of weeks of vacation in the sun 😊 😊 😊

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived