GSX not working anymore

Go to FSDreamTeams's website and download their updater. Run that and see if that helps. If not post on their forum.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Do you have Windows 10 with DirectX 12 ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

I guess my post went right over your head and you then went right along and did something I never told you to do.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

I guess my post went right over your head and you then went right along and did something I never told you to do.

That happens all thew time!! Why do they bother asking???:p

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Uninstall GSX. Go to Application data/roaming/ and find file called 'virtuali'. Delete this file. Go to ADD/Remove progammes and delete 'add on manager' and anything else related to GSX (can't remember them all) Go to FS dreamteam web site and redownload GSX, it will be the latest version. Restart your computer (not sure if you actually need to do that, but it's always a good idea anyway) now reinstall GSX and click yes to everything it asks you if you want to install. As CRJ simpilot said, you will now have an updater so go ahead and run that. Should work now.

Archived