Custom Complete FSX Aircraft

mdb

If you are looking for FREE complete aircraft you can select the tab that says [File Library] at the top of this page. Select [ Advanced Search ]. On that search page just select [ FSX aircraft ] and also the option to only show "Complete Aircraft"; then [start search]. The resulting pages show 5,269 downloadable complete aircraft. You can also limit the search to specific aircraft types. Or boats, or cars etc.

If you want Payware, click on any of the ads displayed on nearly every page of this site.

You can also search the whole web for "FSX aircraft". You'll find a lifetime's worth to download or purchase. Good hunting.

If you ask for suggestions about which aircraft are "best" you will probably get many answers; it'll help if you tell us what you think you are interested in.

Otherwise try a little of everything. I've 'flown' everything from hang gliders to starships; Nuclear Subs to hovercraft; Wright flyer to SR-71. The flight world is your oyster; break it open and indulge yourself.

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

I agree with Loyd. Meet us half way and tell us what specific aircraft you are looking for. Most are easy to find and install.

Also what version of FSX do you have? FSX with SP1 and SP2, Acceleration, or FSX-SE. Keep in mind that most 3rd party addons will require the 2 SPs installed, at a minimum.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I'm interested in a few complete FSX Aircraft.

Who offers that service?

If you want aircraft that are the closet to the real thing that you can get in a sim go with payware like A2A(GA, warbirds and classic passenger prop aircraft), PMDG(Boeing), Majestic(Dash) or Flight Sim Labs(A320).

You guys are just great!

I have a combo of FSX and Traffic X. I don't know which service pack I have.

MY interest is in representing aviation history of my country.

I'm Interested in CAL i.e. Caribbean Airlines 737-800 and 767, BWee L1011 - 500 and MD83.

Having the best available complete versions of those aircraft would make my day.

I agree with Loyd. Meet us half way and tell us what specific aircraft you are looking for. Most are easy to find and install.

Also what version of FSX do you have? FSX with SP1 and SP2, Acceleration, or FSX-SE. Keep in mind that most 3rd party addons will require the 2 SPs installed, at a minimum.

I just found out it's FSX with SP2

This will take some searching. So far, from the File library, all I found for the 737-800 was a repaint for the default 737.

FSX - FSX Jetliners FSX Caribbean Airlines Boeing 737-800

[ Download | View ]

Name: caribbeanairlines.zip

Size: 15,608,300 Date: 09-25-2012 Downloads: 1,004

caribbeanairlines.gif

FSX Caribbean Airlines Boeing 737-800, registration G9-POS. Textures only for the default B737-800. Repaint by Paul Davies.

More searching to follow.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Jetliners FS2004/FSX Caribbean Airlines Boeing 767-300

[ Download | View ]

Name: caribbeanairlines767-300er.zip

Size: 91,230,880 Date: 08-12-2013 Downloads: 2,103

caribbeanairlines767-300er.gif

fcq1.gif FS2004/FSX Caribbean Airlines Boeing 767-300 PW. Caribbean Airlines has leased two B767-300ERs to serve its London Gatwick routes to Port of Spain and Barbados. These aircraft have come from LAN. Model by Skyspirit2010. Repaint by Britney Ren.

Keep in mind that these are freeware. If they do not suit your taste then you will need to spend some big bucks for payware models.

Thank you for your very kind interventions.

Do I need to get SP1?

The first time around it slipped me to mention the Dash 8-Q300 that we used to have. If you can find that one I would gladly add it to the collection.

Back in the day when I had FS2004 I downloaded and installed some aircraft but as I have been away for a while I'm quite rusty and feel overwhelmed.

Thanks once more for your help/guidance and I look forward to your continued help as I seek to preserve a slice of my local aviation history.

Thank you.

I aim to give it my best shot.

It would be great if aircraft from previous versions were compatible with fsx though....sigh

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Some FS2004 (FS9) aircraft work OK in FSX, the main problem of compatibility is with the panel (using gauges from older FS versions) which can be fixed by using an alternative panel either a default FSX one or a 3rd party panel, there are lots of freeware panels available in the library for most types of aircraft.

Thank you for your very kind interventions.

Do I need to get SP1?

The first time around it slipped me to mention the Dash 8-Q300 that we used to have. If you can find that one I would gladly add it to the collection.

Back in the day when I had FS2004 I downloaded and installed some aircraft but as I have been away for a while I'm quite rusty and feel overwhelmed.

Thanks once more for your help/guidance and I look forward to your continued help as I seek to preserve a slice of my local aviation history.

Majestic makes the Dash 8 Q400 that is a cut above the rest and you will not be disappointed. http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/

Archived