Problem with Active Sky 2016

zap51

Recently, for whatever reason, out of the blue I get the following error from active sky, "Online Activation Problem This license has already been activated too many times. Please contact support@hifisim.com to address this matter, and include all purchase information." Well I emailed them my problem. Apparently it takes several days for them to get back to you. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has a resolution? Somehow, I can't find my purchase info. You'd think active sky would have it at their website, since I did purchase it, but no. Also I've searched the internet for a solution and found nothing.

Active sky problem.png

Yes. mine is doing this at this time and I also contacted them about this but it was not fixed....so I ignore this and just continue with my flight... and the program works fine as far as I know becuz I have checked the actual weather wherever my flight is in the world...this is in P3D v4.....the Active Sky works fine on another computer for FSX and P3d v3..... But in p3d v4 I have your problem but again the program works fine and I ignore the picture message that is shown.

Actually, I noticed that the weather is off compared to the real world. The frustrating thing is, I purchased this program. Why do we have these problems. AS16 should not make it this difficult. I am amazed that nothing can be found online about this.

Do you have a way to get RW weather on the internet? Is so, plug the RW from where ever you are in manually. Is that too tough? during your flight, if you feel it's that important, go online and get RW weather for where you are or where you are going. Plug that in. Problem solved.
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 1 year later...
I fixed it. I went to fspilot store and got my purchasing info. I emailed activesky yesterday and they reinstated me today.

What do they mean for 'purchasing info'? Just the registration code or whatsoever?.....

I still have my regkey (legally purchased) of course, but I really don't know where I could recover any other purchasing info.....