TDS 737 and 787 problems

The_Cookie

I've got several TDS 737 MAX and 787 reskins, they are all completely unflyable.

On the fuel and payload tab, the center of gravity of the aircraft is right on the nose, and, the amount of weight I have to put so much weight on the rear of the aircraft to make it balanced that it can't take off with any reasonable length of runway. I have tried trimming so I can actually pull up but all that ends up doing is making the plane "float" (the whole thing takes off at once and just sort of floats upwards)

I've had a fiddle with the aircraft.cfg file but to no success whatsoever.

I'm really at a loss to what to do, i've had a google around and all the answers I can find are just "trim". It's a shame because it's they're really well done models that I can't use.

Any help appreciated

I hear your frustration. I have found one, and only one good flying TDS model. The 727-200 and I changed over to a Thomas Ruth 727 panel to fly it. They look good but fly like heck.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Try joining the TDS 737 group on Facebook. One of the members just released all updated FDE's. Sorry you are having trouble. I have all the TDS 737's and 727's and find them all a joy to fly. I always use 2 degrees of Flaps and it take's off wonderfully. :)

Archived