Alaska Airlines 737 Hydraulic Switch Won't Work

I have downloaded just about every 737 under Alaska Airlines and in all them the landing gear will not retract. I read where the hydraulic switch has to be turned on so I went to each cockpit and attempted to throw the switch to the electric position. None of the switches will go the the on position, yet the engine switches on each side work just fine. Is there a fix for this issue?

I have downloaded just about every 737 under Alaska Airlines and in all them the landing gear will not retract (...) Is there a fix for this issue?

Not sure if someone's ready to test just about every Alaska 737.

Just one download link would be nice.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Mr. Zippy, can you give me the file designation? Is it in FSX? I am trying to download the 737 as my great granddaughter who is 6 just flew on one this past weekend and I will let her play with it in my FSX.

I probably got it from the Simviation site. I won't be home to my Sim computer until late tomorrow afternoon PDST. Will look then.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks to everyone for your inputs. I kept digging and found an Alaska 737 with the current livery that works just fine. I have set up a short flight from Santa Maria California to Santa Barbara California for my great granddaughter to play with later today. I will guide her through engine startup, taxi, clearance for takeoff, flight to and landing approach, landing, taxi and shutdown so she gets a feel for what was really going on during her flight from Seattle to Southern California.

Archived