New to recording

Hi, guys. I recently purchased Bandicam and finally want to start recording my flights. I've seen a ton of videos on YouTube, but how do they record on passenger window view and manage to land the plane without cockpit view? I want to record on cockpit view and passenger window view too, anyone know how I record on passenger window view, but land the plane on cockpit view? I don't think I could land the plane on passenger window view lol :confused: Thanks

Just curious......exactly how much of the flight are you recording? This is how I would do it, if I was into such things. Let's say I want to record the last 15 or 20 minutes of the flight from the passenger window including the landing. I would fly the entire flight up to the point where I have landed and pulled off the runway. You can go further, if you like, all the way to your parking spot.

Now then, I would go to "Instant Replay" and put in the amount of replay time, start the replay, and use the appropriate keystrokes to be looking out the passenger window. Now start recording.

Remember, this is how I would do it since I have no unsightly "Replay" and countdown timer showing in my Replay mode.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived