A Spitfire in Exeter

I'm still learning how to fly this "Dunkirk" Spitfire. I feel it's most at home "guarding" the skies over England. These shots are from the Exeter Tower and while flying over Exeter.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Sorry everything appears so small! I had to really reduce the picture size to get the shots in the size limit.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Pics are awesome Michael! :cool::cool::cool: I advise all of you to take some flying lessons at the famous "von Peerhoven Flight Academy for heroic Airmen". Dedicated and noble natural born airmen will teach you how to fly while taking pics, drinking tea and waving to girls during flights. The only thing you have to do is invest some money, we'll do the rest. :rolleyes:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pics are awesome Michael! :cool::cool::cool: I advise all of you to take some flying lessons at the famous "von Peerhoven Flight Academy for heroic Airmen". Dedicated and noble natural born airmen will teach you how to fly while taking pics, drinking tea and waving to girls during flights. The only thing you have to do is invest some money, we'll do the rest. :rolleyes:

You see Peer, that intermediary who got wrong is causing troubles beyond he could even imagines. Now that poor Rupert, lacking the benefits of the good wines of Bordeaux, is struggling aboard that Spitfire! Not so long ahead, he will tell us that he saw dragons among the piles of rocks he is flying above. Poor times! :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Dragons, Of course there are dragons! Dragons.jpg

G'erard,

Despite your lack of help, I'm still managing to find some good wines to drink, some of which are even from France. :rolleyes:

Jan,

I'm in agreement with most of your flight concepts. For example I love to wave back at girls who are lucky enough to wave at me first. But I prefer avoid water landing unless I'm in an aircraft designed to "take to the water!" :p

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived