Flight Simulator X Low FPS problem

Hell, when I lived in the Philippines I had an i3 at 3.3 GHz with a GT 620 and later a GT 640, and I got approx. the performance that Sachin gets. So, that is what he should expect.

What happened with Sachin is that he panicked when his new GPU didn't yield 60 FPS, and then he started going off in all sorts of direction, except the correct one, namely to this forum.

Jorgen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Oops...wrong thread.....sorry.....
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

thats what im thinking too it was working SMOOOOOOOOTH before. all of a sudden. :( still it is happening. i deleted autogen something file and dont actucally know if it did help. i took off with 40fps and landed on same airport with 8 again.

Exactly what airport?

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

• 2 weeks later...
Dovetail?

Deleted.....better left unsaid.......

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived