Trouble with FS Products Kacars Free

bmatt569

Hi All,

Happy New Year and I hope everyone had as great a Christmas as I did. Had ALL of the Kids and grandkids together at one place at one time!

FSX SE, Win 10 my little Lenovo Ideapad 110

OK, now the problem. I have FS Products Kacars free. I have it downloaded and run. I have actually used it several times and it all worked as it should. Today I get the following error:

kcars error.png

What do I do to get rid of this once and for all?

Thanks in advance for any advice and solutions.

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

Mr Zippy,

Good thought. I went back and redownloaded the latest version, installed it, overwrote the current version and still I get the same error message. I'd like to know what the error message really means. What is it saying, in layman's terms?

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

Happy New Year and I hope everyone had as great a Christmas as I did. Had ALL of the Kids and grandkids together at one place at one time!

FSX SE, Win 10 my little Lenovo Ideapad 110

OK, now the problem. I have FS Products Kacars free. I have it downloaded and run. I have actually used it several times and it all worked as it should. Today I get the following error:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]200788[/ATTACH]

What do I do to get rid of this once and for all?

Thanks in advance for any advice and solutions.

A question I do not see answered above.

If you are trying to run this on a networked computer, do you have wide server installed on the client computer.

The free version of FSUIPC will not run things on a remote client. You have to purchase the full version along with Wide Client.

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Guys, thanks for the help. I downloaded the latest versions of FSUIPC, Kacars Free and .NET 4. I restarted the computer and it works. So, for the time being at least, problem solved.

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived