A question/how to?

amberdog1

I won't swear to it, but doesn't ADE provide the ability to set the runway's length?

Worth taking a look. I'm pretty sure it does...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Pat is correct. ADE (Airport Design Editor) can achieve the task in a relatively simple manner.

ADE can be found HERE for a basic description of what it does and HERE for the download links.

When installed there is a comprehensive manual located within the main product folder.

I agree, IMHO ADE is very good and easy to use. The one change from when we downloaded it is the manual isn't included in the main folder now. But there is a link on the same page to download it as well.

They also have a "Pro" version for ($9.90?) if I'm correct. Having said that, the free version has done everything I wished to do.

Enjoy!!

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

As far as I know, there is no Pro version, it's freeware supported by the designer, who does accept donations. If you are aware of a version being sold, I suggest you contact the person who creates it to see if they are aware.

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

Archived