Approach and Verf speeds for 737-800

Guest Simran737

Guest Simran737

Hi all,

Sorry, misspell for Vref,

Since I do not have the on board computer working, can anyone give me a good set of speeds and their flap settings from lets say 200 kts clean, down to vref. Calm winds, and wt at 130,000. LAX sea level.

If someone has a more realistic wt and speeds, please send them also.

Thanks

Hi all,

Sorry, misspell for Vref,

Since I do not have the on board computer working, can anyone give me a good set of speeds and their flap settings from lets say 200 kts clean, down to vref. Calm winds, and wt at 130,000. LAX sea level.

If someone has a more realistic wt and speeds, please send them also.

Thanks

Which 737-800?

I suggest that you save your money and get a great 737 NGX with all the goodies like on board FMC and then your question can be answered....I know what I do at the top of descent and what speeds to use "on the way down" but with your set up ....who knows what to say...that will help you....good luck....and I mean it...hope you get your aircraft all set up....

Guest Simran737

Alv,

With my advance age, I do not have that many years left to try to fig out how to use the FMC. I am a 60s guy of when they actually used charts and graphs to fig out speeds and such. For VR I just, after about 110 kts, hold back the yoke and when the nose lifts, that's my VR speed. See easy.

Archived