Land Level problems

timholyoake

I run FSX + Accelaration with VFR Scenery and California Classic propliners in W10. recently, some airfields show only a part of the runway, and a the plane leaves these parts for the unmarked parts of the runway, it sinks . sometimes up to the axels, sometimes below the surface continues to function normally. if I fly around Islands (Maldives, Western Isls. there is no Ocean. just a H U M U N G U S beach reaching towards America... I have removed and reinstalled individual pieces of the programme. but to no avail. if I cant fix it. I am going to have to delete and reinstall the whole lot... ... Again.

any ideas please.

Did you install a mesh product of some kind? I have Pilot's Global and some of the airports do wonky things. Sounds like you need flattening mesh's applied to the offending airports.

Also some times the FSX ORDER of your scenery will have a big impact on the appearance. Maybe they got rearranged somehow.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived