Six repaints for the Shupe/Thomas/Folkers Beech D18S

usb777

I found this download, Six repaints for the Shupe/Thomas/Folkers

Beech D18S but am having trouble finding the right original model that they need. I have tried several different downloads but can't find the one that contains the right model and panel though I don't think the panel matters but the model does for sure. Anyone out there know what I need?

[fltsim.X]

title=Beech D18S RED

sim=D18S

model=xdc

panel=xblk

sound=

texture=Red

kb_checklists=Beech18_check

kb_reference=Beech18_ref

atc_id=Red

ui_manufacturer="Beechcraft"

ui_type="D18S"

ui_variation="Red"

ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"

ui_createdby="Shupe-Carroll"

description="D18 VC model by Milton Shupe modified with permission"

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

What you first need to do, if you want help, is to give a link or filename of the repaint download you are using!

b18dc05.zip in the File Library. I'm verifying now. That's it! I chose the D18S_SNBFSX.exe. It has the proper model and panel like you showed in your example.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

FSX Beech D18S Repaint 6-Pack Textures

At the Simviation website FSX>Props>Page 111 but the required file they say I need there didn't work.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Thanks! I got it to work! Must have been brain dead last night.

Mike G.

Archived