Shockwave 3D lights Redux

Horacios

Hi guys,

I use to install in my airplanes the very nice lights from Shockwave 3D lights, until now everything went Ok!, but now I have a little problem with the CS airplanes, I install the lights but I can use the lights only at night, during day hours they don't work, I try to use the lights but they don't lite up!, if I change the time to darknes, they work perfect! but in real life the pilots turn the lights during landing day or night.

If someone has any idea, please let me know!

Thanks!

Cub51

Hi MrZippy,

Thanks for your message, can you explain to me what you want to say when you write "These are not Redux 3D lights that I know of and that might be the difference".

And, can you please make a shot of the LIGHTS seccion of your CS 727, is just to compare with the one that I have in my simulator! Thanks in advance!

Cub51

Hi MrZippy,

Thanks for your message, can you explain to me what you want to say when you write "These are not Redux 3D lights that I know of and that might be the difference".

And, can you please make a shot of the LIGHTS seccion of your CS 727, is just to compare with the one that I have in my simulator! Thanks in advance!

Cub51

[lights]

//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing

light.0 = 3, -81.00, 0.00, 24.60, fx_navwhi ,

light.1 = 2, -81.00, 0.00, 24.60, fx_strobe ,

light.2 = 4, 72.60, -1.80, 6.35, fx_vclight ,

light.3 = 4, 72.60, 1.80, 6.35, fx_vclight ,

light.4 = 1, 8.00, 0.00, -3.50, fx_beaconb ,

light.5 = 1, 37.70, 0.00, 11.80, fx_beaconh ,

light.6 = 5,+24.0,-7.0, +1.0,fx_Shockwave_landing_light // Shockwave light

light.7 = 5,+24.0,+7.0, +1.0,fx_Shockwave_landing_light // Shockwave light

light.8 = 5,+68.0,-0.9,-4.7,fx_Shockwave_landing_light // Shockwave light

The Shockwave lights effects that I have came with some of the downloads in the File Library provided by David Grindele (FSLightman). He also provided a bunch of unnecessary fireworks effects plus some very "unacceptable" pics in his effects/texture folder. I was thinking that the A2A Shockwave Redux lights are a later modification of the older Shockwave lights by A2A.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived