Your virtual hanger

BryanButler

Hi, guys. How many add-on aircrafts do you have in your FSX hanger? I have about 12 of them (jetliners). What's your opinion on have many aircrafts? I mean, the more you have the less you fly the other. I was thinking the other day that I'd like to devote myself to one (1) aircraft, then when I have fully mastered it, move on to another. For example I want to learn to fly the Milviz 737-200 for FSX and eventually become a pro at it. I want to chill on the plane hopping thing, for now. Have you guys done something similar?

Aircrafts I want to learn to master:

1. Milviz 737-200

2. Leonardo Software FlyTheMaddog

3. CaptainSim 727-200

4. Coolsky DC-9

Like you I spent a lot of time using different aircraft but not really studying any of them. So I decided to devote my flying to the Carenado Phenom 300. Even to the point I am now building a cockpit dedicated to it. I have enjoyed trying out lots though and still have quite a few in my hangar.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I've done the same thing several times over the years. I'm a prop guy, low and slow.

My fave to fly is the DC-6 both Calclassic and the JustFlight versions.

I've also done the same with Cessna GA. One year I flew them exclusively as they are the aircraft I would most likely actually be able to have, maybe, someday, lol.

Here is my Hangar for 2017:

Hi, guys. How many add-on aircrafts do you have in your FSX hanger? I have about 12 of them (jetliners). What's your opinion on have many aircrafts? I mean, the more you have the less you fly the other. I was thinking the other day that I'd like to devote myself to one (1) aircraft, then when I have fully mastered it, move on to another. For example I want to learn to fly the Milviz 737-200 for FSX and eventually become a pro at it. I want to chill on the plane hopping thing, for now. Have you guys done something similar?

Aircrafts I want to learn to master:

1. Milviz 737-200

2. Leonardo Software FlyTheMaddog

3. CaptainSim 727-200

4. Coolsky DC-9

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 PNY GeForce GTX 780 3072MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video

Gigabit Z97 Gaming 3 LGA 1150 ATX Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600

SanDisk 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State

Archived