Lionheart Creations Fairchild 24 and Piper 180 Super Cub

Horacios

Hi guys,

Just a question, I just purchase the very nice Lionheart Fairchild 24 and the Piper Super Cub , really nice made airplanes, my question is, both planes they have a HUGE WHITE LIGHT on the rudder , is to big really, doesen't look good to me! maybe someone knows how can I get rid of this light! because I been trying to find something in the aircraft cfg in the Lights section, but I can no find the way to swicht off this light, maybe is not posible, I don't know!!

Thanks for your help!!

Cub51

I guess you missed the thread about a month ago discussing this same issue. The light in question is part of the model and can only be affected by using a different light effect for it. Did the download come with any effects that had to be placed into your FSX/Effects folder? If so, you will have to determine which effect is used for the tail strobe light and change it out for another effect.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?304464-Big-UGLY-lights/page2

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Zippy,

Thanks for your message, these two airplanes from Lionheart they came with a autoinstallation, so, I can't see what are the names of the effects, I been looking inside the effects of FSX, but I don't see nothing that I can recognize like "Lionheart bla, bla, bla!", maybe you have a beter idea? just let me know!!

THANKS!

Cub51

Hi Zippy,

Thanks for your message, these two airplanes from Lionheart they came with a autoinstallation, so, I can't see what are the names of the effects, I been looking inside the effects of FSX, but I don't see nothing that I can recognize like "Lionheart bla, bla, bla!", maybe you have a beter idea? just let me know!!

THANKS!

Cub51

Will the autoinstaller let you choose a folder that you create to install the aircraft to? That way you can pick it apart to see what's what. Another folder to check would be FSX/Effects/Texture folder. There may be something labeled Lionheart_xxx.bmp

This might be easier! Download and install the updates that fix the bright white light!

On the Lionheart Fairchild 24 page.

UPDATES AND FIXES;

For Build 1.0. This brings the aircraft package to Build 1.01. Dec. 4th, 2013

LANDING LIGHTS: Repaired. Compiler issues had produced a backwards facing landing light.

BLUE INSTRUMENT DISC: An issue during updates resulted in a blue instrument disc for some

users. Repaired.

WHITE NAV LIGHT QUALITY: The gigantic white nav light effect has been improved with a new, more

realistic nav light.

This is repaired with a small auto-installer-updater file. Run this, make sure it runs into your proper simulator location, then boot up the sim and check your landing light and rear nav light to ensure they are correct.

Hi Zippy!

Thanks for your hint, I got now the fix for the Fairchild 24( it looks much beter now!), now I need the fix for the Piper Super Cub! with the same problem a really BIG rudder position light!!!, if you know where I can download the fix, just let me know!!!

Thanks again!

Cub51

BTW!

I have a question for you about scenery's, I have install in my FSX for a couple of months now the GEX for USA, Europe, and the Caribean, is much beter than the standard FSX scenery, and is not very Frames eater! my question is, I have also ORBX scenery of the world etc, what do you think about this Australian product! do you know something about it, for instance, how is in FPS if you put the 2 programs side by side, the GEX and the ORBX, wich do you think is the best!

Just let me know what do you think about this matter!

Tanks!!

Cub51

Hi Zippy!

Thanks for your hint, I got now the fix for the Fairchild 24( it looks much beter now!), now I need the fix for the Piper Super Cub! with the same problem a really BIG rudder position light!!!, if you know where I can download the fix, just let me know!!!

Thanks again!

Cub51

I see no Piper Super Cub listed on the Lionheart site unless it's part of the Piper Pacer 180 package. There was no updates for that package that fixes the tail nav light. It did mention the fact that you can install it to a temp folder and do a manual install.

Hi Zippy,

Yes, you right! is the Piper Pacer, sorry about that( and I did learn to flight in a J3!, just shoot me, please!)

I wil try to do what you just told me, I wil put the Piper Pacer in a temporary folder, and I will let you know!

Thanks!!

Cub51

Archived