FS Genesis Canada mesh overlaps

Roger Wensley

There doesn't appear to be a terrain mesh forum so here it is. I have had for a while the FS Genesis 38m mesh for Canada that comes in parts: west, central plains, and maritimes etc (I am not sure of the names now, or even the number of parts). I have just realised that there is another part, northern Canada, that is not 38m, it is 76m and there does not appear to be a 38m option. Here is the question, will this overlap the 38m parts and will there be a collision issue in any way? I could hope that there is a coverage map somewhere of the various FS Genesis parts, but if there is I couldn't find it. Or a way to email FS Genesis with a question either.

The 76m and 38m mesh won't overlap, FS automatically selects the highest resolution mesh installed for each scenery tile, regardless of scenery layer in the library, and only uses that one.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived