Where in the world....

Two shots of recent adventures with the quite capable Alabeo Corvalis 400tt. The first three people to guess the specific location correctly might get a chance to help test the scenery. (seriously)

More importantly, the first five people to guess correctly get to fly with our Wonder piloot van windmolen land while he practices water landings over the North Sea. Life jackets recommended.:)

mistery1.png

mistery2.png

It's got to be somewhere, I just don't know where. :confused::D As for flying with you know who, I think I would pass and give that experience to someone far braver than myself. ;)

Bernardo , if you need help testing the scenery I would be glad to help you. I told you I had some problems with some 3rd party scenery, well, I found the problem. The installer entered three files in the wrong location and screwed up some Orbx scenery and the scenery I was installing, so everyone is getting along nicely now. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Adam. It will be great to have you test it. There is no installer involved, just place the scenery in your add-on folder and then activate. I am currently experiencing some stuttering both in FSX and P3Dv4, but it is because I put too much vegetation around, so I am working on that, plus getting rid of some building that are too heavy for FSX.

I will send you a pm sometime this week. Thanks again:)

I am totally clueless as to the location of your scenery, but it does look awfully good. :cool::cool: I too will have to waive a chance to fly with his nibs because my scuba gear is in the shop for repair. :D

Larry

Zippy. Mark you guys are absolutely right, here is something I am working on this am. Zippy, I just deleted a lot of vegetation, mostly ground cover. You might want to give it a try. In any case, you won!! you will be sitting to the right of a famous aviator while practicing emergency water landings:D

haleiwa2.jpg

Zippy. Mark you guys are absolutely right, here is something I am working on this am. Zippy, I just deleted a lot of vegetation, mostly ground cover. You might want to give it a try. In any case, you won!! you will be sitting to the right of a famous aviator while practicing emergency water landings:D

It's always worth a try! I'd be happy to show His Royal Waterwings what a real landing looks like!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I also knew where this beautiful place was, but I didn't want to spoil it within 5 minutes after you posted it....;):D;) All von Peerhovens are world travellers as you know, and we've seen almost every beautiful spot on our globe.....( and not all places with jails :mad: )

I looked in my mailbox Bernardo, but didn't find any scenery from you...:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I looked in my mailbox Bernardo, but didn't find any scenery from you...:(

Jan, I sent a pm over a month ago here with a link. I will resend it to your regular mail later in the week as I am updating the scenery. Just so that everyone knows, I am adding autogen vegetation to Oahu, with many custom buildings added throughout the island.

This complements the excellent work done by George Keogh, Hawaiian Airports vol 1, 2 & 3. The excellent work done by Bill Womack with Hawaii Dillingham, and the great work done by a fellow in Japan with his Waikiki scenery. I have Bill's permission to use some of his object library, as well as George's.

I am adding Custom downtown buildings and others around the Honolulu area.

Hey, I was already editing my response when that guy with the wack-a-mole pushed enter before I did!!! Zippy cut in front of meeee!

But all kidding aside, it pays to be a surfer, dude. But I like threes better than the North Shore. Get that 14 foot board and paddle out a half mile or so. Try to catch that stellar-quadruple-overhead-giant and bring a paper-back novel along 'cause it's about a five minute ride to Waikiki.

The closest you'll get to something like that is Bolsa Chica when its breaking big. Forget about the South Bay, although, Venice rocks!

Best Regards,

Mark

Archived