Boston Tower having a spot of bother...

tiger1962

I can hardly post this for laughing, but here goes:

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I was getting just as pissed as the air traffic controller until the balloon showed up. LMAO!

But seriously, if this is VATSIM that kind of childish behavior would be dealt with swiftly. I always take online flying very seriously. I mean, I accidentally pushed back without asking ground and I was apologizing all over the place. Couldn't believe I did that.

Question: Is that what it looks like to ATC in VATSIM?

BTW- That has to be the biggest troll on the Internet! Someone should paint a livery with trollface on it and buzz the tower! LMAO

Question: Is that what it looks like to ATC in VATSIM?

I think it's an FSX Steam multiplayer session, what a ZOO - I must get on one just to observe!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived