ALABEO CARDINAL II FSX / P3D problem

marcstrasb

Hello !

I have a problem with ALABEO. This is his patch for Prepar3D v4 concerning the CARDINAL II FSX / P3D.

Every time I download the patch I say I come across a P3D v2 installer in 32 bit.

Although I explained the problem by private mail, no understanding appeared on their part.

On the Pilote Virtuel Forum several people have had the same problem, and it seems that they have been satisfied by Alabeo.

It has been since the month of June that this incomprehension lags behind! I do not know how to make ALABEO understand the error!

I saw on the Pilote Virtuel Forum that a user via the site Flight Sim Store had received the correct patch for Prepar3D v4.

Compared to this user who made his purchase via Flight Sim Store, personally I made in 2015 the purchase of C177 CARDINAL II FSX / P3D directly on the site of Alabeo.

My question is courteous but simple: Why can not I get satisfaction? Why can not I have this patch?

So that you can not avoid answering me, copy of this mail will be put on the forums AVSIM, Flightsim, Sim-OutHouse.

I do not understand at all your attitude towards the client that I am.

Receive gentlemen the expression of my distinguished sentiments.

Marc Roujansky

This site is not "The Flightsim Store".

It's Flightsim.com, there are ads here for The Flightsim Store, but that's it.

Not sure what thats about mate, he's not bought from the Store as I read things.

What he needs to do is stop trying to download `patches`as the P3D installer isn't a patch, and correctly access his Alabeo account and correctly download a new installer (and possibly the correct new serial) and then correctly install it. Nothing else to it unless all this filibuster is hiding something, Marc being a new arrival and all.

And that's all there is to it. Correct?

• Founder
This site is not "The Flightsim Store".

It's Flightsim.com, there are ads here for The Flightsim Store, but that's it.

That's not quite true. There are no ads here for "The Flightsim Store", a site that I believe is Australian. Despite their similar name there is no association between them and FlightSim.Com.

English is obviously not the gentleman's first language. If he is trying to communicate in English, that may be part of the problem.

Marc, mallcott is correct. You need to download a completely new file, not a patch. You should have received an email from Alabeo or the vendor from whom you purchased the airplane. This email will have a new download link and a serial number that will be needed when you install the airplane.

If you don't have that email, contact Alabeo with you previous order information and tell them that you need a download link to the new version for PD3 V4. They will help.

John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

Hello, please find below the answer of ALABEO

Greetings,

Let's try this

Right click on the desktop of your pc and select "Display Settings"

On the left side menu, select "Display"

Change the settings on the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" (100% recommended)

and run the installer.

If not makes any change

On that screen, go to bottom and select "Advanced display settings"

At the bottom, select "Advanced sizing of text and other items"

Change the parameters on "Change only the size text"

Sometimes we don't know for what reason the installer have errors of formatting and the P3Dv4 option can't be seen.

Regards,

Alabeo

Sorry to disturb your peace of mind

Regards,

Marc

Thanx for letting us know Marc!

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Sorry Nels, I meant to say FSPilotshop. And your right of course there's no connection.

It's just that the ads for fs products on this site often lead to FSPilotshop when you click them.

It can be confusing. I thought that's what happened here.

Glad to see the fix posted 2 messages below this. Sweet.

il.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived