What I thought would be a nice, smooth, and relaxing flight in the Midwest

Yeah, right! Guess again! I always seem to be "picked on" when I fly in the middle of the country. This was suppose to be a relaxing flight in my 727 from Buffalo, NY to Louisville, Ky. It didn't turn out to be so:mad:

Something tells me this is gonna be trouble!

Louisville.JPG

This ain't happening, is it??

Louisville 3.JPG

Yep, I think so.

Louisville 1.JPG

He ain't gonna beat me to the ground!

Louisville 2.JPG

I landed and made him do the go-around:)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I thought you would like noble company! :mad:

Thank you, Sir! I enjoy the company. Notice no water nearby? I had to settle on Terra Firma for my landing;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see, there's another plane wanting to race us. The Captain is giving her the gun. We'll see who wins this time!

:pilot: :p ;)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see, there's another plane wanting to race us. The Captain is giving her the gun. We'll see who wins this time!

:pilot: :p ;)

Pat☺

Thanks, Pat! AI never win the race. ;)

You better hope that's not H.R.M., the Great and Natural Born on your tail, Zippy. If it is, there's water in both of your futures!

Don't think it was him, Klee! Luckily we are far enough from any of the Great Lakes!

Never think it's going to be a smooth uneventful flight. That's when things go wrong. Your mind wonders and you start to get behind on what's happening. And suddenly you find yourself in a place where your mind hasn't been at least 5 minutes before.

If you catch yourself thinking it's going to be an easy one, let someone else fly the leg, while you put your legs up in the mess with a hot cup of chocolate!;):)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All my flights are smooth and uneventful. :D

Oh, sure pal! You land with the skill and grace of....(insert whatever name you want)! 1. Crash Corrigan 2. Mr Toad's wild ride 3. Captain Nemo 4. Captain of the Concordia.

If I may add a choice to you list, Mr. Zippy: 5. a Booby.

The BIRD, you bunch of dirty old men, get your minds out of the gutter! You know, the bird with the blue feet? They make some "interesting" landings on the water, no question...

:pilot: :p ;) :rolleyes:

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

If I may add a choice to you list, Mr. Zippy: 5. a Booby.

The BIRD, you bunch of dirty old men, get your minds out of the gutter! You know, the bird with the blue feet? They make some "interesting" landings on the water, no question...

:pilot: :p ;) :rolleyes:

Pat☺

Add away, Pat......as long as they ain't "Man-boobies"!:p

Archived