Aeroproyecto EMB110...what a beauty!

tareco

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edgar, the author did a great job, its visually accurate, and it looks its going to get even better! For a FS9 model working in FSX, it has great frames and no stuttering! Had to give it a go, with photoshop and did a couple of repaints, waiting for the P model so these repaints make sense!;-)

Gracias Edgar!

Rc

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Mark, apparently this model is not a big success among flight simmers here? Shes a beauty and love flying her between Rio and Sao Paulo with Ricardos MegaRio scenery! Posted a couple of new repaints/printscreens. Still finishing a few Jetstreams from Rick, too....ah the hobby!💛

• 1 year later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]197510[/ATTACH]

... Had to give it a go, with photoshop and did a couple of repaints, waiting for the P model so these repaints make sense!;-)

where are these repaints? filenames? :)

D.Scobie

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sweet work, thanks for sharing!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Much great plane! And liveries! Fine to fly it seems where appropriate :pilot:

Stewardess should likely attract some commentary of Rupert :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Much great plane! And liveries! Fine to fly it seems where appropriate :pilot:

Stewardess should likely attract some commentary of Rupert :):)

Funny you mention that Gérard, I was trying to convince him to offer Lola (pictured below) a job.

hostesss.jpg

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Mark, apparently this model is not a big success among flight simmers here? Shes a beauty and love flying her between Rio and Sao Paulo with Ricardos MegaRio scenery! Posted a couple of new repaints/printscreens. Still finishing a few Jetstreams from Rick, too....ah the hobby!💛

Hi,

By "this model," do you mean the door greeter? What modelling agency uses her?

(by the way, and on a serious note, the aircraft pictures are fabulous)

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived