FSX Activating trouble

IngeJ

FSX Activating trouble (again)?

After installing Windows 10 (Home) and FSX De Lux Edition I am not able to activate the program. I have tried 1) after the basic installation, 2) after Service Pack 1 and 3) after Service Pack 2. No cigars - no success. Not even a small Single Malt. I have tried to "google" for a solution, but most of the tips I get is to download various programs, and even cracks. I would like to avoid the cracks, but may be that is the last solution to this problem. Tips from anyone? Thanx in advance!:)

Service pack 3?? wazzat? Product activation should have happened right after installing disc 2. Did that not happen? What happens when you try a flight? Does it shut down after saying " 30 minute demo is over"?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As far as I know there's a maximum of 10 activations per license. I had trouble with that also and simply called Microsoft and explained that some of the installs failed due to windows problems and I had to reinstall more than 10 times.

They were happy to reset the license key and all worked fine after that.

It's over ten years ago but if I remember correctly I got the phone number via the activation wizard. It was an option to activate by telephone or 'MS Activation Center' or something like that.

Just give them a call, they'll sort you out.

Sorry: Service Pack TWO, of course. And by editing registry and the Upperfilters to PartMgr, Capital P and M, my registration was successfull. The original content "partmgr" was not sufficient. Hail from a Norwegian Viking (??) to Flightsim.com!

Archived