FAIB Thomas Cook A320 and A321 textures by Ryan O'Reilly

Roger Wensley

I downloaded the Ryan O'Reilly Thomas Cook repaints of the FAIB A320 and A321 and discovered that all of them are so shy that the only visible part is the tail fin. I put them in the right FAIB folder (CFM model) but there must be something else that I have done, or not done, to get that effect. Any ideas? I would ask Ryan but he didn't leave a contact email.

Are you using the base .mdl linked in Ryan's texture downloads: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=faiba320.zip

If not you might have a .mdl version mismatch, or you've installed the FSX textures instead of the FS9 ones.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I definitely installed the fs9 textures. Plus when I say the tail fin was all that was visible I mean that literally, the rest of the plane wan't just missing it's textures, it wasn't there at all! Yep, I used both the 320 base with 320 textures and the 321 base with 321 textures and got the same result, presumably by making the same mistake. Anyway, I am now using a different plane and different textures, so whatever the reason.......

Archived