Update LEBL 1.4 from JustSim

Horacios

Hi There,

I just downloaded the update (1.4)version of Barcelona LEBL from JustSim developers, I like this airport because the FPS are much better than Aerosoft LEBL , the only problem is that I can't comunicate with the Tower and Ground control, maybe someone knows why this happend!

Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks!!

Cub51

Hi there Zippy!

Long time no see! thanks for your message, I just did try other airports, no problem! just LEBL, I think that the problem can be the new update, since I use the update, the radios went bananas! If I try to contact the tower, I hear myself talking, but the answer not! then they ask me to confirm the message(wich I didn't hear!), and just now, I hear another airplane asking for taxi, and, the same story! for me is clear that the problem is in the new airport, I had already this airport with not problem at all! but they made a new version(this one) and the radios don't work, the new version have a couple of new things like more car movements on the tarmac and a better surroundings in the scenery etc, but I prefer that the radios work properly! don't you think?

Listen, if I want I can install the old version again, but maybe a fix wil came soon, who knows!

Thanks again for your time!!

Cub51:)

Archived