Toronto VFRx scenery issue with planes wheels in the ground in gate areas?

theskyisthelimit99

I have an issue with a scenery addon, Toronto VFRx, where the wheels seem to be in the pavement.. thus causing a crash right away on moving.. i dont have the issue on the runway, its just on the the gate/parking areas..

Is there something i could do in ade to tweak this issue?

Side note.. i had to do a lot to make this scenery even work in P3D.. seems it was broken out of the box..

Some of the changes i had to do included:

disabling AFX_CYTZ_ALT.bgl and CYTZ_ADEX_AN_ALT.BGL files in the scenery/world/scenery folder.. (utx/orbx related additions)..

And.. there was an issue with rolling down the runway on 08.. suddenly at the first intersection it would detect a crash.. invisible wall basically..

I had to goto Prepar3D v3\TorontoVFRx\scenery\taxi signs cytz.BGL and comment this file out, disabling it.

That left things mostly working, until i tried gate 3.. or even gate 5.. one of these two actually would result in the plane inside the walls of the gate (separate issue).. while the other it would appear fine till you rolled and then crash due to the wheels being in the pavement.

Any thoughts here?

Thanks in advance

Tech, the Universe, and Everything: http://tech-stew.com

I have an issue with a scenery addon, Toronto VFRx, where the wheels seem to be in the pavement.. thus causing a crash right away on moving.. i dont have the issue on the runway, its just on the the gate/parking areas..

Is there something i could do in ade to tweak this issue?

Side note.. i had to do a lot to make this scenery even work in P3D.. seems it was broken out of the box..

Some of the changes i had to do included:

disabling AFX_CYTZ_ALT.bgl and CYTZ_ADEX_AN_ALT.BGL files in the scenery/world/scenery folder.. (utx/orbx related additions)..

And.. there was an issue with rolling down the runway on 08.. suddenly at the first intersection it would detect a crash.. invisible wall basically..

I had to goto Prepar3D v3\TorontoVFRx\scenery\taxi signs cytz.BGL and comment this file out, disabling it.

That left things mostly working, until i tried gate 3.. or even gate 5.. one of these two actually would result in the plane inside the walls of the gate (separate issue).. while the other it would appear fine till you rolled and then crash due to the wheels being in the pavement.

Any thoughts here?

Thanks in advance

Email for support is published. Probably best to ask the developer direct. Sounds like a stuffup in the addon.

Email for support is published. Probably best to ask the developer direct. Sounds like a stuffup in the addon.

Already have been down that route both me and others unfortunately. Seems we are left on our own to try to hack things to work with this one. I'd just move on to another but this one visually is pretty good and rare for this area.

Tech, the Universe, and Everything: http://tech-stew.com

Archived