Airbus A350?

• 2 weeks later...

Your question is sort of threefold:

1. FSX development has really slowed in recent years (except for ORBX, who don't do major airliners)

2. To get a quality airliner on market it takes years now, its very complicated, customers demand the best, developers mainly work part time. It took FS Labs 6 years to release the A320, PMDG 3 1/2 yrs to release Queen of the Skies II, Qualitywings 787 is still years out.

3. Ultra-modern airliners i.e. A350, 787, 737 MAX, A320 NEO etc. have not been around long enough for developers to get a "real feel" about the craft, they need pilot inputs, accurate scenarios, etc. It's important to have operational data behind the aircraft, along with experienced operators to validate the simulation. All of the ultra-modern aircraft like the A350 would have that sort of data/experience in very limited supply. So my guess is an accurately modelled A350 is at least 5 yrs out.

...Qualitywings 787 is still years out.

:(

From Facebook... "The 787 has entered Beta (as of Dec 06, 2016).

A big milestone for sure, but we've got alot of hard work still left.

As long as some of you think that we are taking with this project, the bottom line is WE ARE STILL GOING AT IT and still pushing through. We'll get there."

:)

Any speculation on when?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

:(

:)

Any speculation on when?

Judging by the fact that QW has "a lot of hard work still left," I'd doubt it'll be out anytime soon.

http://i.imgur.com/iMDlMAv.jpg

TseTse i5-9600K @ 3.7~4.5GHz | RTX2060 Super 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1TB Samsung 840EVO | Z390 Chipset | Windows 10 x64

oh yeah ryanspringer2294,

with all your might, you shouldn't use the AFS-Design Airbus A350 anyway.

It's payware (as you know it) and it looks nothing close to a real A350 (no winglets, crudely designed fuselage, engines with mismatching textures, you name it), and I live in Singapore, whose national airline (Singapore Airlines) operates Airbus A350-900s so I know how the real A350 is supposed to look.

I regretted myself buying that thing for 30 Singaporean Dollars (The money was better off somewhere else TBH)

Having said that, I'd suggest A350 models made by CamSim (A.K.A Camil Valiquette), the exact same model you said you've been aware of. The FSX designs look the closest to a real Airbus A350 for the time being, and I suppose you've known the other perks.

Oh yeah, try downloading the latest versions of the jet (V2 / V5), as they were mostly released after the real A350 had entered service and therefore, have some better degree of realism

I sure wish Camil Valiquette would update his models to be DX10 preview compatible. Especially the A350 since there's hardly any other options.

I've tried the AFS-Design 787 before and it had a nice cockpit however wasn't DX10 compatible either. So he can keep his A350.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived