FS Insider Cessna C152 Install problem

ColR1948

I was reading a thread on here from a while back and there was a screenshot of FS Insider's Cessna C152, I liked the look of it and downloaded it.

It came with an auto-install, normally I like to install outside the sim then add manually but this wouldn't let me, so I let it go ahead and install itself but then a problem, it was looking for FS2002, well I was installing in to FS2004.

After various attempts I gave up, is there a way round it or shall I just say bye bye to this AC?

Do you happen to have a Download Link? The only one I've found is the freebie from JustFlight, and that one is for FSX.

I know the Visual aspect is important, but have you looked at the Carenado version, or the Freeware one from J.E. Narcizio (Rancho JEN)?

Both of those seem to fly pretty well...

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Wow you are right Viper, it is for FSX, I usually notice that but somehow missed it, the strange thing though with the installer is was saying it couldn't find FS2002.

Oh well never mind it isn't the end of the world I have plenty of aircraft to play around with but I will look at the one you mentioned thank you.

ColR,

I don't think the Fravin C-150 is available anymore, at least not on their Website. However, I think you'll be pleased with the Rancho JEN offering; there's also a Panel by Horst that goes really well with the Airplane.

Too bad the Christmas Sale is over @ Carenado; their 152 was priced very nicely!

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Guys, I'm pleased to say that the Fravin C-150 can still be found at FS-Tutoriels along with a paintkit, an update patch, and two free textures:

https://fs-tutoriels.com/category/cessna-150/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived