Bug

mikebravo07

Hi, I seem to be caught with a bug that prevents me to really use FlightSim X. It happened after I downloaded a sound track. I first noticed it after I started FlightSim X after the download. As the program is loading the terrain data of the flight I want to simulate, the fonts were larger than usual and a thick black circle flashed in the rectangular window of the "loading terrain data". Once the flight is loaded, the cursor is now black. I removed, as far as I can all traces of the sound track and of FlightSim X and reloaded FlightSim X with my disks and the problem is still there. I am able to load a few flights but if I want to load one of the bird that I had purchase earlier on and which I could fully enjoy before, now, this bird is now black and when I launch the flight, the aircraft does not appear on the runway.

Has anyone ever been caught with this bug and is there a may to get rid of it.

I have FlightSim X Gold Edition.

I am running window 7

Hi again,

Sorry to disappoint you guys, all my softwares are ligit. FlightSim X came with a package that included a yoke, rudder pedals, trim wheel etc. The sound track was bought from a very recognized venders. I did not name this vender since I am not 100% certain it is responsible. The bug showed up right after I installed the sound track. That all I can say. And all were installed in the default location.

That was for an aircraft sounds. Also, I have downloaded an aircraft which I have used many times with success before the problem started. And thereafter, if I would recall this bird, it would appear all black in the initial presentation and not appear at all leaving an empty runway once the flight would be activated.

Archived