adding a voice pack to FSX and + question

Fletcher84

Hi. I love flying the QW757-200, but I really don't like the stock voice packs on there, how do I take those out (captain & flight attendant)?, and add my own voice on there? Could someone please give me those steps? I'd highly appreciate it.

and my other question: I just purchased turbine sound studios B757 RR HD soundpack for FSX, but I can't figure out how to install it, which folder does it go into? I'm lost :( :confused:

Hi. I love flying the QW757-200, but I really don't like the stock voice packs on there, how do I take those out (captain & flight attendant)?, and add my own voice on there? Could someone please give me those steps? I'd highly appreciate it.

and my other question: I just purchased turbine sound studios B757 RR HD soundpack for FSX, but I can't figure out how to install it, which folder does it go into? I'm lost :( :confused:

Adding the TSS soundpack for FSX. No instructions included?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

TSS Soundpacks can be installed directly into the aircraft you want to replace the sound for. the .exe installer, just specify the 757 you want to install the sound folder into. OR...Another way is to install into a folder of your choice, and copy the Sound folder into the Simobjects/Airplane/Airplane of your choice/Sound overwrite when asked.

Clear as mud?

Archived