installing liveries to the ifly 747 v2 for fsx

Fletcher84

yes sir, sure do.

Sorry, that's about as far as I can go with payware. Can I safely assume that the new texture folder is in your IFLY 747 aircraft folder and that the new [fltsim.xx] (with the correct number in sequence) is in your aircraft.cfg? panel= the same as for [fltsim.0]?

texture=is spelled exactly like the new folder? sim=the same as [fltsim.0]?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You WILL need FSUIPC ver 4 to be installed. You first have to install Ver 1.1.0 package. Only then can you install the liveries (for FSX). So the 'v2' liveries are not for the payware model. OK? OK!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

hello there guys. I found a livery I would like to install to my ifly 747 v2. downloaded it from avsim, installed it, but it's not showing up on fsx. maybe I'm doing it wrong. anyone know the steps for this? thanks guys.

For support on the iFly747 V2 you need to go to the support forum at Flight1. Register your aircraft here: http://ifly.flight1.net/forumreg.htm and once registered ask your question in the 747 FSX forum. We'll be happy to help you.

DJ

Archived