Black VC issue

searcher1970

Not an expert, but I have had this happen on a few of my aircraft before and the aircraft where either not compatible or missing texture files. The texures might not be fsx compatible, corrupt or missing. Is this an fs9 to fsx conversion? Also, does this happen on certain liveries over others, because I have had this happen before, and what I had to do is copy all the textures from the working livery over to the one that doesn't work and it fixed my problem. I hope this helps.

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Im talking about the Virtual cockpit textures. Check if one livery texture folder has Virtual cockpit texture over another, and if so, put those textures into the livery folders missing them. If it still doesn't work I might try another plane. Heres a link to a very high quality free( I know it a DC-3) but its very close, I use this one and it works perfectly.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?83101-FSX-Douglas-C-47-V2-zip

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Archived