Hazy Day at High River - Royal Canadian Navy Skyraider

flyboy208

Flying out of CEN4 Hay River in Alberta. Wonderful freeware airport for FSX by ORBX. A bit of a haze, but suitable for a few aerobatics ehh? Flying my restored Douglas AD-1 Skyraider wearing the colours of the Royal Canadian Navy. Enjoy ! Mike

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you Adam! Funny, seems I had posted a very similar thread a few years back with the same scenery and aircraft, but that's what I like about FSX. I have a fleet of virtual aircraft that are based in different parts of the world. Specific aircraft for specific locations. Mike
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All fantastic shots of the Skyraider!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Appreciate the comments, am surprised no Canadian members have replied ! Mike

Very busy here! We're cleaning the place up for the inevitable flood of American refugees. :rolleyes:

I appreciate the effort and always enjoy your contributions Mike. — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Very busy here! We're cleaning the place up for the inevitable flood of American refugees. :rolleyes:

I appreciate the effort and always enjoy your contributions Mike. — Bob

Funny you should say that Bob ... I have Canadian heritage and might make the move north from Montana real soon ! Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Funny you should say that Bob ... I have Canadian heritage and might make the move north from Montana real soon ! Mike

I know several people who are hugely glad they still have their dual citizenship!!:eek::eek::eek:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Mike,

Those are some great shots! I just fired my FSX up and flew around up there as well! And still really enjoy the sight and sound of the old AD!!:cool: I think the radials are the best sounding aircraft engines ever. But man can they leak oil!!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived