The Aerosoft A320 will not show in the 'Select Aircraft' section of FSX

billkhalid577

The Aerosoft Airbus A320CFM model will not show up when I try to change my aircraft. I have 'show all variations checked' but not a single A320 CFM aircraft will not show. I have 9 liveries installed but none of them will show. I'm using FSX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In checking the aircraft folder, is everything there...panel, model, .air file, aircraft.cfg, textures, sound? Does the aircraft.cfg [fltsim.0] through [fltsim.8] or whatever the highest number is show the correct texture= folder name, panel= ?

All variations is checked but are you showing all Mfgrs, Publishers, etc?

If you are using FSX-SE, is the aircraft folder in the correct place?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

What you might want to do is uninstall the Airbus, and all of it's files including those in documents. switch off your antivirus, virus scanners are prone to thinking that the Aerosoft Airbus is a malicious file. Reinstall and see if that did it. It's a bit of work, but you will likely spend less time than you would trying to trouble shoot it.

Good luck

If you do reinstall ( after removing all Aerosoft folders ) , one thing that Aerosoft recommends is to right click the .exe chose then and tick box marked . Once the Airbus is installed do the same for the .exe's for the Fuel Planner and Livery Manager . This is especially important if you have your flightsim installed in " Program Files " . At the same time do the same for your FSX or P3D .exe .

I have used the Airbus since the AirbusX back in 2010 and have never had any problems when installing aircraft or repaints .

John Glanville

• 2 years later...
I recently had this exact issue... after adding and removing some repaints using the livery manager all of my A320/321 aircraft disappeared from the FSX aircraft list. Somehow editing the repaints had left the [fltsim.**] numbers in each of the A320/A321 aircraft.cfg's messed up, after resetting the numbers manually with notepad (ie. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2] etc) all of the missing Airbus models reappeared in the FSX menu.

Archived