B200 and Me

flyer8

Time passes awfully fast, so it's nice to know that FS9 makes me remember how much fun it is to fly. Love this Aeroworx bird as it also reminds me of things...like to turn on the inverters, and the cabin pressure, and just about everything else.

Haven't flown it in a while, so for this first flight back, I used my normal cargo route, San Francisco (the city) to L.A. (Dodger Town). How many years has Vin been announcing for...and I still miss Chick Hearn, did you know he coined the phrase "Slam Dunk"?

Anyway...

Aeroworx B200

FlyTamp KSFO

Cloud9 KLAX

Flight Simulator 9

Best Regards!

Mark

Eagles Everywhere

001 Eagles Everywhere.jpg

Stuck In The Middle

002 Stuck In The Middle.jpg

Waiting My Turn

003 Waiting My Turn.jpg

And The Sunshines On The Bay

004 And The Sunshines On The Bay.jpg

RPM Up

005 RPM Up.jpg

Nice Day for Twin Turbos

006 Nice Day for Twin Turbos.jpg

Heading South

007 Heading South.jpg

San Fernando Valley (Reminder To Reinstall Shez KBUR)

008 San Fernando Valley.jpg

Half Real

009 Half Real.jpg

Southwest Parking 34

010 Southwest Parking 34.jpg

Thanks Larry! I haven't flown it for at least a couple of years and landed really long. Didn't adjust the feather until I was about 10 feet off the runway. Oops...makes it so that you get to see parts of airports you've never seen before. Glad I selected a flight I do very often, with really long runways!

Thanks again...

Thanks Larry! I haven't flown it for at least a couple of years and landed really long. Didn't adjust the feather until I was about 10 feet off the runway. Oops...makes it so that you get to see parts of airports you've never seen before. Glad I selected a flight I do very often, with really long runways!

Thanks again...

Been There Done That!! :o:o Of course, that's what so wonderful about simming. We can reboot and survive our mistakes!!;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Been There Done That!! :o:o Of course, that's what so wonderful about simming. We can reboot and survive our mistakes!!;)

That's so right...it's amazing how quickly a two mile long runway goes by at 10 feet off the ground. Glad there are professional pilots out there.

Thanks Rupert!

The Aeroworx B200 was the first payware aircraft I purchased for FS2004 and it still is a joy to fly and one of my favs. Very nice set of pics. Mark......

Haven't some of the sim models proven themselves over time. The new stuff is quite detailed as well. But the slightly worn, well used, flown often feel is pretty creative too. It's a quality, like the electrical tape on the dash of the PMDG 1900 series.

Thanks James!

Exceptional set of shots! Very realistic looking.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Adam said it all in a very few words, I cannot but echo his comment; I cannot say it any better!

Thank you! Its funny, I chickened out of STOL airports for this first flight back, and the screenies don't reflect the bird flying the plane. Ba-cawk. Great plane to fly.

Best Regards

very nice shots, and I never knew where that slang came from, interesting!

Thank you and yups, that was Chickie-Baby. Chick Hearn, play-by-Play, announcer for the Lakers, that was his. Once when he was being interviewed, he did a tell all and mentioned how he was always trying to come up with new idioms. "The bunny hop in the pea patch"!

I wonder if he came up with any new slangs during "Bowling for Dollars"...

Thanks again Phil

Super set of shots. The Aeroworx B200 is one of my favorite planes too. I have the Turbine Studio's sound set in mine and love the sound. Jim

Same. Although I still use some sounds from the original. Fuel pump,sounds etcplus the starter. Also I changed the pitch of the TSS sounds at 2000pm to be a little higher. From what I've heard on many videos etc. seem right to my ears now.

Plus I have my mods like the -52/61 engine mod. Although I tend to use the Raisbeck -42 mod. Same engine as original. And ITT limits. 10-15 kts better cruise performance while never exceeding 760 ITT.

The Aeroworx King Air. Superlative in my opinion. Amazing addon. Oh yeah.....good pics! :)

Super set of shots. The Aeroworx B200 is one of my favorite planes too. I have the Turbine Studio's sound set in mine and love the sound. Jim

Thanks Jim! Its a fun model isn't it? Keeps you on your toes. I never did the TSS sounds as the originals seemed pretty good. But I'll take your word for it as TSS sounds for the C182S are very effective. Really makes a difference.

Best Regards!

Thanks Jim! Its a fun model isn't it? Keeps you on your toes. I never did the TSS sounds as the originals seemed pretty good. But I'll take your word for it as TSS sounds for the C182S are very effective. Really makes a difference.

Best Regards!

Difference with the TSS sound over the original is that the propellor lever controls the sound as it should be. The original....and most turboprop in flight sim,it's the throttle / power levers that control the pitch changes in sound which isn't correct.

The original sounds are perfect apart from that issue. I use a combination of both when I fly it.

Best Regards!

You might want to consider adding Accu-Feel from A2A too. This addon module really bring all your planes to "life". Jim

I am a King Air fan. [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived