Active Sky Cloud Art & Rex 4 textures

suden111

Hi guys, I just bought Active Sky 2016 with Active Sky Cloud Art. I already have Rex 4 Textures installed and I really don't know what to do before installing Active Sky Cloud Art. What should I do with Rex 4? Uninstall it? ...and if so, is it gonna messed up my FSX files? Can I run both? What is the safest way to deal with that? Thank you

Also, someone did review both products AS 2016 & AS cloud Art (on YouTube) with RX4 Textures. I was also curious since I had RX4 and was upgrading AS to 2016 and thinking of adding Cloud Art. Do a google lookup for the product "review" and you should see it. From what I remembered they can both run together. I think the end result was don't get rid of RX4 since cloud art doesn't really replace it. However, please check the reviews for comments if and when used together.

Cheers.

Forshaw.

What I did, in the REX 4 module, I restored the original FSX files like they were before installing REX. After, I've installed ASCA and everything's working fine now. I kept REX 4 for runways setting, lights, etc...By the way, ASCA is the best clouds management I've seen so far, great software...Thanks for your helpguys

Archived