Newly added ORBYX apts do not show up in P3Dv3, need help!!

ryann

I have installed new ORBYX airports into P3Dv3 with the latest ORBYX FTX 2.1 Central, libraries, migration etc. The scenery is in the correct folders in P3D as a result of the ORBYX install wrapper and completes its install, but it does not show up in the sim or scenery library. I then have manually installed the ADD AREA thru the Scenery Library in P3Dv3, and it shows up in the scenery library with the box checked, I click "OK" and go to another area and then come back to the newly added area and it does not display in the sim. Then I go back into the scenery library and it is not there, even though it was #1 on the list. Can anyone help me? It appears P3Dv3 is not "holding" the check mark to the newly added area.......

Thanks for anyone's insight into this.....

I have installed new ORBYX airports into P3Dv3 with the latest ORBYX FTX 2.1 Central, libraries, migration etc. The scenery is in the correct folders in P3D as a result of the ORBYX install wrapper and completes its install, but it does not show up in the sim or scenery library. I then have manually installed the ADD AREA thru the Scenery Library in P3Dv3, and it shows up in the scenery library with the box checked, I click "OK" and go to another area and then come back to the newly added area and it does not display in the sim. Then I go back into the scenery library and it is not there, even though it was #1 on the list. Can anyone help me? It appears P3Dv3 is not "holding" the check mark to the newly added area.......

Thanks for anyone's insight into this.....

Need system info, and where sim is installed. Sounds like a classic `permissions` issue, so also tell us exactly what changes you have made to your system to accommodate the overly-stringent Microsoft nannying. UAC? Different install folder? P3D folder with suitable admin privileges? The lot...

Archived