Gps_b gauge by david

vonernsk

Have downloaded the above gauge which is essentially the MS gauge but stripped down of its buttons and knobs.

You can choose to install it in a cockpit and control GPS input by either setting it up for keyboard control, or, keeping the original GPS as a pop-up window and any inputs into the original gauge will be reflected in the permanently visible stripped down guage in the cockpit.

I opted to keep controlling the gauge using a windowed orig gauge. Unfortunately the GPS_B guage does not reflect any input to the original windowed guage.

Sent an e-mail to 'David' but no reply as yet. Anyone else installed and used this nice looking stripped down GPS in a cockpit and did you have any probs?

Mal

Can you be more specific? Maybe give the name of the zip file so we can DL and look at it, or know if we already have it? I searched GPS_b and got no results...

And just out of curiosity, does "David" have a last name?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Ya gotta sharpen dem gauge finding skills, Tweak! I bet this is it!;)

FS2000 - FS2000 Panels FS2000/FS2002 Simple GPS Display

[ Download | View ]

Name: gtrack.zip

Size: 368,557 Date: 05-04-2014 Downloads: 157

gtrack.gif

FS2000/FS2002 Simple GPS Display. This simple, compact gauge displays the essential GPS data to navigate to a waypoint. Ground track (TRK) is calculated and displayed correctly in degrees magnetic. This addresses the long-standing issue that the FS2000 and FS2002 GPS gauges display a TRK value that is actually an airplane heading, not ground track. Source code included. Public Domain. Works also in FS2004 and FSX without interfering with anything, despite the completely different GPS systems in the later versions. By David Dibbell

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I saw that one, but I wasn't certain it was "the" one.

If it is, no, I haven't used it, but if it works in FSX, as it says it does, I will give it a shot :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived