Air California B-737-200 1970's

I only did this one pic on a flight from SNA-OAK on a actual flight. Sorry I didn't do my usual wing views as I use a modern cockpit that usually gives me good passenger wing views, but this one puts the wing out my pilots window. I would like to edit the cfg so it could put my wing out the passenger window. I uploaded a copy of the cfg if someone could please help me, I would be grateful. Here is a pic showing wing view & cfg. I tried the double forward slash as I thought that is what that meant. Thanks again Kenny

AirCa-SNA-OAK-in-flightsm.jpg

pilot-wing-view-sm.jpg

Panel-cfg-sm.jpg

That's one of the rare "Mid-Cockpit" 737's. Very few made, but the pilots are able to interact with the passengers more easily :D

Just kidding.

Wouldn't the problem be in the Camera sections of the aircraft.cfg? I am not at all familiar with that part of the file, unfortunately. I am sure there are a number of other people on the forums that are very good at this sort of thing, however. I am sure one of them will give you the answer very easily.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thanks copperpen for asking what panel which is 7377_pnl.zip, I know it is for a b737-700, I thought when I read window views in the cfg with 2 backslashes in front of certain places, that would fix it to making it right. I have never edited cfg before but this seemed right, I tried it different ways still not. I like doing wing views as well as outside views hoping I could use this panel. I don't like using older style panels made for this type of liners. Kenny

I have loaded the 'plane and panel for a quick look. The problem is caused by the position of the cockpit relative to the model of the 'plane. It is located just aft of the main gear. I will have a fiddle tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

Thanks to you Adam for your response to my post, thanks copperpen I appreciated what you did, I edited the eyepoint view I would have guessed that it would be in the panel cfg. I edited per what you put down. I tried it and it did what I wanted on the right wing view, now if I can get the left wing out the passenger window that would be great. So when you have the time maybe you can fix that & I would be a happy Cowboy. Kenny

Archived