Airline pilot wants to set up FSX, please answer if able!

"IT'S A GAME!!"

Yes thank you!

I'd add a RW pilot should have enough money to also get X-Plane and/or Prepar3D. Though Lockheed will do fine without sales of it's civilian flightsim we need to support X-Plane and Prepar3D as well. Sales of these sims will allow for future development and improvements and both are superb.

Apparently you haven't kept track of the wages paid for RW pilots on "commuter" or what is sometimes called "connector"airlines! I've found $30,000 per year is high wages for many PICs who fly "commuter" planes! Considering the hours worked, that actually could work out in many cases to be below the national minimum wage! And these are the people who fly the planes which we put our lives on the line every time we fly on their airlines!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Apparently you haven't kept track of the wages paid for RW pilots on "commuter" or what is sometimes called "connector"airlines! I've found $30,000 per year is high wages for many PICs who fly "commuter" planes! Considering the hours worked, that actually could work out in many cases to be below the national minimum wage! And these are the people who fly the planes which we put our lives on the line every time we fly on their airlines!!

Yes I know what you are talking about and I also think it is a travesty and dangerous to the public. But every thread doesn't have to have a negative added to it.

Archived