Australian King Air action

JSMR

Thanks.

All freeware scenery in those pics too! VOZ airport scenery.

And true about the King Air. I've modded the Aeroworx so I have the regular PT6A-42 engines. Then I have the Raisbeck version with around 10-15 kt better performance.

Then have the full Blackhawk XP61/52 mods. So achieve 10-15 kts faster again and better climb performance mimicking the PT6A-61 / -52 engines. 300+ kts at ISA temps without pushing too hard!!!

Great shots there I've forgotten about the good old VOZi have it in FS9 Good Australian Scenery indeed. More scenery to Download lol and if i have to adjust a few things i will :-) I had to make adjustments in FS9 cause of the UT Terrain stuff on most Airports.

Gosh I've Installed FS9 in its own 1TB Drive and FSX in its Own 500GB Drive now with all the new scenery I've installed in FSX i have More room in my FS9 Drive then i do IN my FSX Drive out of 500GB WD VelociRaptor i have about 127GB Left.

Although its a good thing I've decided to install FSX/FS9 in Separate drives if i were to combine them there prob wouldn't be much room left at all if any for scenery.:pilot: :pilot:

I have most of the OZx (AKA VoZ for FSX) in FSX and Ants Aussie Airports in FSX as well

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

Archived