Wilco A400 FSX without instruments

Horacios

Hi guys!

A question, I'm trying to install (already for 3 hours!) in my computer for FSX, I do just what I always do when I install a plane in the simulator! the plane appear in the list of aircraft, but when I want to take him for a spin, I see no instruments in de cockpit! there is someone out there that can givme an idea of what is going on here!, I must tell ya, I'm not very smart with systems in the computer, maybe I do something wrong, but I hope that someone can see what I don't!!

Thanks!!

Cub51

PS is the Wilco A400M

No instruments? Did you have to copy and paste any gauges to your main FSX/Gauges folder?

The free FSX upgrade is available from Wilco website, Support page

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi MrZippy!

Thanks for your post, no, is a zelfinstaller just like many addons, so, I just follow the instructions, like I did all my life, but if it is necesary to add some gauges in de Gauges file, is not very dificult, I did a lot of times, but no this time, it was not necesary, so I don't know wat to do, maybe is a good idea to go to Wilco and ask them!

greetings!

Cub51

Hi MrZippy!

Thanks for your post, no, is a zelfinstaller just like many addons, so, I just follow the instructions, like I did all my life, but if it is necesary to add some gauges in de Gauges file, is not very dificult, I did a lot of times, but no this time, it was not necesary, so I don't know wat to do, maybe is a good idea to go to Wilco and ask them!

greetings!

Cub51

The fact that this aircraft is for FS2004, a lot of the gauges may not work in FSX. Did you go to the Wilco site on download and install the FSX upgrade? Wilco site is not very good!

Flight Simulator X

Before installing our add-ons under FSX, please note that they require FSX Service Pack 1 and FSX SP2 (or FSX Acceleration Pack).

More information can be found at http://www.fsinsider.com.

To avoid MISSING GAUGES or NON FUNCTIONAL SWITCHES/BUTTONS, we recommend to launch the aircraft in 2D cockpit, not in Virtual Cockpit.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Dear Mr Zippy,

Thanks a lot! that was the problem, I have to use the 2D panel, there where all the instruments! I hope soon someone can make this plane for FSX, and I hope beter than the Wilco one!!

Thanks again!!

Cub51:)

Archived