DAL classic DC-10 LAX-DFW

Great Job Kenny!

Having made that flight in reverse several times in choppers, I truly enjoyed your flight. (We didn't go all the way to LA. we stopped at MCAF Santa Ana.) And yes there were a couple of little differences. We flew with a hard ceiling of 1,000'AGL so we didn't see nearly the scenery you saw. And with fuel issue we had to land at Midland Tx. as well as El Paso, etc. to refuel every 250-300 miles, so we didn't get to take nearly as direct a route as you.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Rupert for sharing your story. thanks for your service. I know where that base is as I just moved back from Huntington Beach I had no choice as I was a teenager, never liked the beach I have been a cowboy since I was two now 60 glad to be back in Arizona even though I was born in Socal, spent several yrs in AZ in the 60's now in the mountains above Scottsdale 5,000 feet elevation. Glad to be here. Kenny

Great shots of the DC-10! Is the wing shot over Bullhead City?

I reside in the mountains above you at 7000 ft. :)

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Sent you a PM Kenny.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Hi pugilist2, when it comes to certain things I am illiterate. I don't know how to locate PM's here on Flt Sim website & how to respond. I looked all over the place here on the website cannot find anything. I look forward from what you have to say. Thanks Kenny

Archived