How to use RWY12

Tark

Once the sim has opened to the airport of your choice press the "Y" key.

unclegreg

I think I misunderstood your question. To access the slew commands once the sim is open to an airport press the "alt" key to bring up the menu on the top of the screen, press "Help", press "Keyboard Commands" and type in "slew". All the keyboard commands will be listed. Hope this helps.

My prblem is: I've installed thr program: RWY12 pg12.zip, with an icon on the desk of my computer, but without the three other files: rw12l112, l212 and l312. I've also installed for FSX, the file: RW 12_1.zip, this one is declared in the addon scenery of FSX.

Is it good, or what have I to do to use that programm?

I write you that follow, it's my problem: there are two program for RWYs: . one is old enogh, beacause I used it with FS 2004, it's composed with four files: one is the program itself, and three other files.zip, l112,l212 and l312, these three files are the library.

The other program is given in"must have files" of flightsim: rwy12_1.zip; What program have I to use, and my problem is: how to use this one, Idon't understand how to use this one.

Sorry, I've totally installed the four files in FSX and declared the 3 folders of the library in addon scenery. All has been done to place a Cessna 172 at a place on a tarmac of Roissy. I've open RWY12 and choosen a B747 by Seeve Kahn exactly following the

tutorials. At list, I've registered with "save as""and finally shut the RWY12 and the FSX. Then when I start again the game, nothing appears on the tarmac.

Tark, I've merged your two RWY 12 threads into this one.

In the future, keep the same subject matter in one thread. Thank You...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

Archived