Where the gauges?

giorda35

Normally I download from your library only "complete" aircraft, but sometime the panel of the plane I downloaded is without one or more gauges. There is an easy way to find these gauges among the thousand plane of the library?

Thanks for your reply

giorda35

Give an example of a "complete" aircraft that has missing gauges. Give the filename.

The best answer is to keep trying different downloads until you find one that works for you.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

For instance, the piaggiop-108b.zip has in panel.cfg the gauge A2-radio.1!Lear-45.Radio, but I have not found the gauge A2-radio.1

I agree! His one screenshot of the panel showed the radio in the lower right corner of the 2D panel. A lot of developers and aircraft uploaders will use gauges that they have on hand from other Sims like FS2002 or FS98 and not provide them with the download.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

For instance, the piaggiop-108b.zip has in panel.cfg the gauge A2-radio.1!Lear-45.Radio, but I have not found the gauge A2-radio.1

PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. It's an FS98 gauge. Bob.

Hi Bob,

thanks

my e-mail adress is:

deleted

The gauge has been sent. NEVER EVER post your e-mail in a Forum. Use the PM instead and give your address. You should edit your post quickly and delete the e-mail address. Bob.

NOTA BENE: It does no good to have him remove the email address when you've quoted it in your reply! I've removed the email for you...

Archived