Rob Richardson Cessna 310 transparent textures

Hello I'm having a texture issue with my Rob Richardson Cessna 310B and 310Q models where the textures are transparent. The textures are showing but they are slightly transparent and it gets a little anoying. Sometimes the texures dont show at all. My uncle owns a Cessna 310B and I would like to fly virtually fly his plane in FSX. From inside Rob's Cessna 310B, The textures show nicely, but switch to outside view, and the textures are transparent or they dont show at all. Any ideas or suggestions to this issue?:confused: I am using the original FSX without Deluxe, SP1, SP2, and Acceleration. :pilot:

No I have FSX original without SP1, SP2, or Accleeration. My FSX is the original FSX. I dont have SP1, SP2, or Acceleration.

OK, sorry, misunderstood! You will need SP1 and SP2 installed. Most 3rd party addons will require this as a minimum.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Today I installed the G-AVZS repaint for Rob's 310B and the wings are solid color and not transparent. The fuselage, on the other hand, is completly black.

I'm going to try both again.. I have used the 310B but I think there was a problem with

the 310Q because I don't have Acceleration.

From the Rob Richardson site:

Welcome

all files on this site are for FSX acceleration

unless otherwise stated

they should not be installed in any other FS version

The aircraft may not be accurate and are intended for home use only

No guarantee is given

All downlaods are at your own risk

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived