King Air 350 oil pressure

Habu1967

I am flying a trip with the default King Air 350. Normal startup, gauges all green. When passing about 40 % power I get a Left Low Oil Pressure Master Warning. Gauges still green. Back off the power the warning goes out. Throttle back up and the warning is back. I have reset all faults in the aircraft failure options but still get the same indicator. Probably something simple I am missing but your help would be appreciated.

Just to keep the records straight, you are talking about the default King Air 350? Did you make any changes to it?

40% power...what gauge are you looking at? The only gauge that reads below 40 is the torque gauge when at idle. I saw nothing in the aircraft.cfg that might affect oil pressure. I would suspect a fault still exists in the failure option.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Good thought Stringbean but, Tried a new free flight from a different airport and I get the same thing. I tried setting the parking brake and running up the engines and got the same result. However, I noted this time that the autofeather lights come on at the same time.

I've just read on a couple of different forums about the left engine oil pressure warning. One guy said it happened at 90% throttle and another at 100% it lasted until reducing throttle a little bit. I tried it and confirmed at 100 % just after wheels up. Still don't know why it happens to you under 50%.

king air.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived