Newbie, One post and I have already screwed up Need help setting up computer

topsaddle

I downloaded a tri pacer to my 2004 century of flight game and it is overly sensitive too. Could my joystick be bad?

Are ALL your planes oversensitive?

If they are it probably means your stick needs recalibrating or whatever. If it doesn't respond send it to sit on the naughty step and buy a new one.

Are ALL your planes oversensitive?

If they are it probably means your stick needs recalibrating or whatever. If it doesn't respond send it to sit on the naughty step and buy a new one.

Yes, Oversensitive in Combat flight simulator 3, Century of flight, and X plane 10 I tried moving the sensitivity over to almost nothing but it didn't seem to help. I don't quite understand what Null is.

Yes, Oversensitive in Combat flight simulator 3, Century of flight, and X plane 10 I tried moving the sensitivity over to almost nothing but it didn't seem to help. I don't quite understand what Null is.

Borrow a mates joystick to try, and if it works you'll know your old stick has gone up the spout. I've got a spare stick, come collect it off me if you live near Plymouth UK.

Borrow a mates joystick to try, and if it works you'll know your old stick has gone up the spout. I've got a spare stick, come collect it off me if you live near Plymouth UK.

I live so far out in the Missouri Ozarks that it is a 50 mile trip to a McDonalds. LOL No buddies to borrow from, but I found that Logitec support has drivers for windows 7 and 64 bit so I am going to try that.

Gary

I live so far out in the Missouri Ozarks that it is a 50 mile trip to a McDonalds. LOL No buddies to borrow from, but I found that Logitec support has drivers for windows 7 and 64 bit so I am going to try that.

Gary

Tried that and it helped a little but the stick is still to sensitive (not like a real airplane) any suggestions as to what joystick to get?

Just a question or maybe two. Did you go into your flight control system and set up the null area? Also did you align the various axeis to assure they are correct. 3rdly, yes I know I said two, did you check the sensitivity settings themselves?

My guess, as long as your stick moves end to end, you have the null zone too small and or the sensitivity set too high.

Good Luck!;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived