fsx clock keyboard commands for 172SP...

dtvonly

Hi. Specifically, I can not find any keyboard command for the clock for the Cessna 172SP. Is there such a thing? Flying instrument using the mouse as both pointer and yoke is hard enough. Now I have to use the mouse pointer to set/reset the timer too.

Thanks.

Hi. Specifically, I can not find any keyboard command for the clock for the Cessna 172SP. Is there such a thing? Flying instrument using the mouse as both pointer and yoke is hard enough. Now I have to use the mouse pointer to set/reset the timer too.

Thanks.

No clock commands that I know of. Do yourself a big favor and invest in a joystick.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I fly from time to time using the mouse on my laptop.

One thing I did to make it a little easier was swap the Mouse Yoke key with the Slew key.

So, "Y" for Mouse Yoke, "Ctrl+Y" for Slew.

Seems to make toggling Mouse Yoke a tiny bit more reliable.

As for controlling the clock with the keyboard, not possible with the default gauge. At least I cannot find a way to do it.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

The 2D and VC clock is clickable. So all you need is a mouse. Click 'Select' (white dot) and 'Control' (white dot). You can't change the time (but that is easy - 'World/Time and Season' is available from menu bar). The control dot will start/stop the timer.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived